Monday, May 23, 2011

My Person Opinion on Apple Products

I have decided before I do anymore research on apple products I want to put my own input into what I think about the Apple products. I plan on doing this one more time after I have done more research and see if my opinion changes or not. Well what I have to say about Apple products are they are AMAZING. I have worked with all types of their products in all types of situations and I would have to say they are both reliable and easy to work. When I was in high school I was on my schools production program and we only used Mac based products such as Final Cut and they were very simple and reliable to use. These Mac computers and lap tops were used everyday, multiple times a day and were carried all around with high school students and they still lasted. It was rare that we ever had a computer break down or crash on us while we were working. I also learned that my friends father who works on the Jay Leno Show uses all Mac computers for their productions just like we do and he said they never use PC computers to run important programs because they crash and fail to many times and are deemed un reliable. Which I would have to agree with. I have a Dell lap top and I always find that there is something wrong with it and it is only a year old. I also have an iMac computer which is about 5 or 6 years old and it NEVER fails on me even though it has been though quite a lot of information put on it. Although I can find that Mac’s are a bit pricier then most computers on the market today, I feel you get for what you pay for.
For the new inventions for the iPods and iPhone I fell they are also just has reliable as the computers the Apple produces. They hold massive amounts of songs and photos and never seem to die on you. I think this reliable image that Mac and created for it self is what keeps consumers coming back for more of their products without question. I also feel as though they are the front leaders in the new technology that is being produced today. I believe that because Mac is push the expectations on technology, companies are forced to compete and thus technology just keeps getting better and better. Well that’s my rant about what I think about apple. What about you guys? Does anyone feel the same way I do? I am sure everyone has some form of a Mac or Apple product in their house just has we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment